Dutch and English speaking Product Owner
L1NDA is SaaS solution redefining contingent workforce management by providing businesses and workers with smart, time-saving and legally sound solutions that make (planning) work easy and enjoyable. Within L1NDA’s umbrella you can find L1NDA Planner and L1NDA Connect, two products that complement each other beautifully.
L1NDA has an ambitious, and international team, operating from the heart of the beautiful and exciting tech hub Amsterdam. Our culture blends together customer excellence, purpose, efficiency, commitment, technology, fun and other growth aspects.
We are looking for YOU! A native Dutch speaking and English speaking Product Owner to help us scale up our SaaS product offering in an efficient and harmonious way. Please apply if you are like us, just as passionate about solving the puzzle that is our customer and delivering features that they will love. If you are solution, team, and technology oriented, you are our girl/guy. Patience, focus, active listening, empathy, gratitude are just some of you core qualities that you would bring into our professional setting.
- Deep understanding and significant experience with Agile methodologies.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation especially from an Active listening perspective.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and automation of billing flows
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of POC, MVP and MMP.
- Experience with Privacy by design and by default product development
- Experienced with operational handover including operational procedures, post-mortem.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills.
- Coordination of QA activities especially from an automation perspective.
Nice to have experience
- Excellent understanding of technologies used in the product especially with Cloud Technology or AI algorithms
- Experience GDPR and/or ISO 27001 compliance
- Experience in a SaaS sales or marketing team
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- 25 days of holiday (on basis of 40 hours per week)
- 2,6% pension fund contribution.
- A work-life balance that is healthy for you.
- A personal development plan customized for your growth
- Lovely office in the center of Amsterdam (Leidsestraat).
- A company laptop.
- Fresh daily lunch. (during Covid-19 times a monthly allowance for Internet and Electricity)
The interview process:
- PO Written Test + Interview with our CTO (1.5 hours)
- Interview with our PO and/or PM (45 mins)
- Interview with our CCO (45 mins)
- Interview with our Dev lead (45 mins)
- Interview with our CEO (45 mins)
Check out our @l1ndaside instagram or https://www.linkedin.com/company/l1ndanl/ for a sneak peek at what L1NDA work life looks like.
We look forward to talking to you!
As part of our Engineering team you will play an active role in bringing our products to the next levels while enjoying the process and being present in the moment. You are an important bridge between our Engineering team and the business stakeholders.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Work with user-focused roles to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Preparation and Participation in Planning
- Use Agile principles to align teams with effective communication and transparency
- Develop and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future development.
- Prioritise and maintains the backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Coordinate with support the user documentation and training
- Coordinate QA effort and ensure User Acceptance Testing
- Always look to improve the product and the processes around it
- Assist with system implementation and rollout
- Together with the other PO, create and implement a knowledge transfer to Operations strategy