Sorry, only Dutch speaking/writing applicants will be considered.
We at L1NDA are redefining hospitality work by providing workers and businesses with smart, time-saving and legally sound solutions that make (planning) work easy and enjoyable. On L1NDA’s menu, you’ll find L1NDA Connect and L1NDA Planner, which power our mission to redefine hospitality work. Our roots lie in the Dutch hospitality industry, and we have the ambition to expand into other countries and industries with a diverse portfolio of innovative services.
L1NDA is a small, ambitious and international team, operating from the heart of the beautiful and exciting tech hub Amsterdam. Our culture puts openness, collaboration, diversity and inclusivity first.
You get excited to build a lead generation strategy from scratch. You don’t take no for an answer and you make sure to get things done! Making it measurable and optimising the conversion it what gives you energy.
You never stop learning, but you also enjoy being a mentor to others and love sharing your knowledge. You are not afraid to take on daunting challenges. You care about doing what’s right and won’t settle for doing what’s convenient, and expect the same of your co-workers.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for developing comprehensive digital strategies for digital campaigns and manage KPI’s
- Develop new digital strategies together with the team
- Collaborate with the rest on the team on content and inbound marketing ideas
- Increase demand for L1NDA's products through lead generation
- Market for two products, as well as recruitment of temporary workers
- Increase the online brand awareness of L1NDA and her products Planner & Connect
- Analyse and optimise the marketing channels and funnels; SEO/SEA, display, social
- Identify new growth possibilities
- Collaborate, if needed, with external agencies
- Work with the Commercial team
What we offer
- Room for initiative with clear goals
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- Working in the small, driven and enthusiastic Product Marketing team
- A full-time position in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidsestraat)
- Part-time (32 hours minimum) is possible
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday (on the basis of 40 hours per week)
- Support for growth (training, conferences)
- Shiny Macbook and L1NDA merch
- Lunches at the office and Friday drinks
Who you are
- HBO or WO education in (online/digital) marketing
- Minimal 3 years experience in similar role
- Knowledgable of SaaS and Marketplaces
- Experienced in GTM, Google Analytics, Hubspot
- Speak and write Dutch & English
- Analytical and growth minded, eager to learn
- You look further than the surface and get to the bottom by focussing on the why
- Available full-time and living near Amsterdam
- Independent, you're part of the Product Marketing team but the only Digital Marketeer improving our online presence
Check out our @l1ndainside instagram for a sneak peek at what L1NDA looks like on the inside!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Merel Kloots, email@example.com.
Only apply if you speak and write native Dutch. Non-Dutch speaking/writing applicants will not be considered.